How can you amplify the signal reception? The strong signal is a top priority for Android smartphone users who want to use Internet facilities for browsing, chatting, doing Video Call, getting social activities, or playing online games. You should note that the signal strength depends on your device, provider/mobile operator being used as well as where the location for accessing the Internet. Perhaps in some regions, such as rural or mountain area far from the signal tower we will get a bad signal.
You can try these simple tips about how to strengthen Android signals below:
STRENGTHENING SIGNALS WITHOUT ANDROID APPLICATIONS
For example, I use Android version of 4.4 (Kitkat) Dual SIM, which previously could only accept EDGE signal, and can rarely accept 3G or HSPA. In this case, we need to change the network mode. Follow some steps below:
- Enter the phone menu and press the following code * # * # 4636 # * # *
2. Go to the SIM phone information you want to strengthen the signal.
3. Furthermore, choose network type, select the WCDMA only.
- Now the signals have become HSPA / 3G
OTHER ALTERNATIVES TO STRENGTHEN ANDROID SIGNAL
• Using Signal Amplifier Applications: In addition to the above you can also try using a lot of signal amplifier applications exist in the official Android store. There are several Android signal amplifier applications that you can download in the Google’s Play Store such as Open Signal Maps, Signal Booster, etc.
• Using Mobile Phone Signal Booster: The third way is to use what called mobile signal booster. This tool is much recommended to use. You can find a lot of mobile signal booster tools widely sold on the market. It is better for you to buy online since you will be given more choices.