I will tell you my opinion: with a lot of work! When many projects gather and the deadlines are from day to day, the only way to face them is to work more than usual. That is the stage of your life when the day is not enough anymore and you prolong it in the night.
Even if the night time is the most tiring one, it is also the only way to get things done with a satisfying end for you and for your clients. Or at least to try this. If you take projects over projects and you don’t realize at that moment that you can’t face the deadlines, you will usually face a problem after 1-2 days.
You will se how limited you are with the time. It happened also to me and it’s still happening sometimes, but all is about timing. And here are a few conclusions I draw:
- You need 7 hours of sleeping, not less. The lack of sleep makes the work harder and also the concentration.
- You need a notebook, it will help you to organise the things during the day and also other tasks you have to complete. If you know how to use it, it will help you a lot. (I am still learning how to use it)
- You need a work schedule. For example…not more than 10 hours of work per day, what is enough for someone who spends all day in from of the pc.
- You need to focus on only 1 task at once, not on many.
- Take a brake when you feel you can’t worl anymore, when you see that you don’t have yield. It can be a one or two hours brake or one day. You need it and it is proper or you. This is something I am trying to do right now.
Of course, I will give you a bigger list in the near future.