Does your job call for broadcasting live events all the time? If yes, then you need to read this. If video encoder for broadcasting is a part of your regular work, then you must invest in the right devices. There are no big tips to how you should broadcast your live work, but there are two appliances that can make tons of difference. Before you jump into taking big decisions on the device you need, we are listing down some functions of each device to help you out. Read on to know in depth about the Matrox Monarch HD and the Matrox Monarch HDX –
What are the functions of the Matrox Monarch HD and the Matrox Monarch
1. They are both handy and easy to use devices, which do the work of two encoders in one. You can record content and live stream at the same time. You don’t have to use several other or any additional devices for this work. You can simply attach the Matrox Monarch HD or the Matrox Monarch HDX to your camera and begin your work.
- Both devices have a maximum time frame of recording or streaming any live event. You can only record or broadcast 300 minutes of data in one frame. You can easily transfer the file and begin to record again!
- The Matrox Monarch HD allows recording at a high speed of 20Mbps approx. and streaming at a speed of 10Mbps approx. On the other hand, the Matrox Monarch HDX allows recording at a speed of 25Mbps and live streaming at 30Mbps.
- The Matrox Monarch HDX allows dual channel broadcasting and recording with the dual recording function. You cannot only record content on two different channels but also broadcast them live at a speed of 10Mbps per channel. This device also allows you to operate it through the mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer. You can now easily work with it if you have the app on your phone. You can plug in your camera and use the phone to start it, stop it, etc. How easy, right?
- The Matrox Monarch HD and the Matrox Monarch HDX allow exclusive setting of picture frame, quality and sound according to the website you will upload it on. You can select the picture quality from 480p to 1080p through the settings.
- Both these devices are durable in nature and do not require too much maintenance. They are easy to operate, flexible to carry around and do not have too many wirings required in them. They are compatible with different cameras, mobile devices and computers.
- Both the devices save files in flexible formats of MOV or MP4, this helps you to easily edit them or send them across once they have recorded. You don’t have to spend time on converting the videos at all.
These were just few incredible features of the Matrox Monarch HD and the Matrox Monarch HDX. Make sure you pick the one that suits your needs!